PLEASE NOTE: Permits and Fireworks are only available to Tasmanian residents. We cannot sell or send fireworks to the public outside of Tasmania.
How to Get a Permit? Bright Star Fireworks Australia
Key Steps to get your fireworks
STEP ONE - Permit Application
- Permit for Cracker Night 2023 will be available soon.
- Permit application must be filled out and submitted to your nearest Service Tasmania Shop before Friday, 5th of May 2023.
- Service Tasmania have 27 locations spread out across Tassie to help you all see full list here.
STEP TWO - Order now
- Order your fireworks through our online shop now - remember you only pay and receive your orders on collection day, so if you have any issues with the permit, we can easily cancel it.
STEP FIVE- Enjoy!
- All the hard work is done, now enjoy your fireworks with friends and family!
- Have a great Cracker Night and Play Safe Tassie. Bright Star Fireworks Australia has the best safe use of fireworks record and we want to keep it!
Helpful Hints and Tips
Make sure you complete all areas of your permit and don’t leave anything blank. If you do they may refuse your application.
Understand the responsibilities and the requirements of your permit. This is very important from a safety perspective and to make sure fireworks stick around for years to come.
Be familiar with information on the Work Safe Tasmania Website.
Try your best to get your permit in early and no later than the 5th May.
Call or email us if you have any queries or concerns at all about your application, it can save a lot of time and hassle.
We have an extensive choice of quality fireworks that will explode into a thrill of excitement for your family and friends. Have a browse through our selection and start getting excited today.