10s Magical Shots, 12 pc
A classic Cracker Night ball shooter.
It shoots small red and green balls that end with a small report (bang). The report is not very loud, it is more like a moderate crack or snap.
It shoots 10 shots, one at a time.
These are too small to be part of a display, they are more for Cracker Night fun.
If you can afford it the 30s Magical Shots is a far better buy because it lasts way longer and shoots much higher due to the longer barrel.
Using Roman Candles
We do not condone holding candles. For further info on candle safety refer to the MORE INFO section below.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
People do admit to holding candles and they tell us they use the following risk mitigation measures :
• never holding any large calibre candles especially those that shoot balls that explode into starbursts or that contain reports. If these malfunction and the balls explode in the tube, very serious injury will result e.g. loss of fingers, permanent eye damage.
• only hold the smallest calibre candles
• only hold those that only shoot simple comet effects -no effects that explode
• wear thick gloves e.g. riggers and welding gloves
• wear safety glasses
• never point the candle at any persons
• never look down the end of the candle
• hold the candle right on the butt end of the tube to avoid having any exploding material inside your hand should a malfunction occur
We do not condone holding candles of any size.
Candles should be held upright in a bucket of sand or taped to stakes with the butt of the candle on the ground.